British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What LFS sells cheap healthy cichlids in Surrey Area? (Yellow Lab and Demosani)
Btw, I'm new to this site. Sorry if this is not the right place to post this. Please Move it if this is the wrong place. thanks =)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Honestly your best bet is our classifieds section, or the sponsors section. Cichlids raised and sold by the hobbyists in this community are fed the right food, given the right water, bought from the right places and given the right 'healthcare'. Overall, they are babied compared to the stock at the LFS. And on top of that they are dirt cheap too... nobody in the classifieds at least is looking for profits, just a good home for their fish.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
King ed's in Vancouver, Big Al's in burnaby, and Mr pets in Maple ridge
Aw to far for me hehe. But if im in the area i should also check them out. Thanks :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cichlids

Purchased mine from the classifieds section as kelly says the members have home growen stock and the prices are better than the stores.:)

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Honestly your best bet is our classifieds section, or the sponsors section. Cichlids raised and sold by the hobbyists in this community are fed the right food, given the right water, bought from the right places and given the right 'healthcare'. Overall, they are babied compared to the stock at the LFS. And on top of that they are dirt cheap too... nobody in the classifieds at least is looking for profits, just a good home for their fish.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts