British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With New West Badlands Paintball shop permanently closed, I don't know where to get refilled for paintball bottles. Does anyone know a good location for refill? Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live in Langley and I go to my nearby store called Poco Military to refill my painball tank $5 ;)
Not sure if they refill larger tank size, might have to call to check. (I'd like to know too if you have the answer)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Langley and I go to my nearby store called Poco Military to refill my painball tank $5 ;)
Not sure if they refill larger tank size, might have to call to check. (I'd like to know too if you have the answer)
I only have paintball canisters, so it's an option, but Langley...
Why isn't it in Poco?!?!?!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybe go to Fish Addict in Langley while you've in that area ;)

You can also try DBC marine safety in Annacis island near Delta
or
Royal City Fire Supplies Ltd in New West
I heard they do refill but I've never tried ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll call the shops to see if they do paintball bottle refills.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, Rex
Did you ever find a place to get your paintball tanks refilled? I am just starting a planted tank setup and was going to go that route for CO2. But dont want to order supplies if I cant get tanks refilled. Live in Metro Vancouver-Burnaby.Thank you for your reply.

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
I used to go to Badlands Paintball in New West, but they closed. I don’t know of any shops that still do paintball refills.

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts