British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just acquired three female Dwarf white Parrot fish, if I can find a male or two I may start breeding them again, they were very popular back in the day and full of personality.

:cool:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Glad i'm not the only one who loves these guys!
These two are one of the several pairs I have. The largest pair. Both full grown adults. Male is several times larger than female.
Cloud World Mammal Organism Sky

I uploaded this video just for you! =)

Sorry, just using cell phone camera and there's algae over the glass =D

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I thought I upload this to justify his size.
In the above picture, the fish are in a 40 gallon breeder.

Below picture, using my keyfob as size reference, my key fob is exactly 2.5 inches. He's bigger =) so proud of him! Thank you APRIL!

Water Automotive lighting Fluid Fin Fish

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought I upload this to justify his size.
In the above picture, the fish are in a 40 gallon breeder.

Below picture, using my keyfob as size reference, my key fob is exactly 2.5 inches. He's bigger =) so proud of him! Thank you APRIL!

View attachment 127569
Very cool ! I'll be on the look out for an adult male for sure, I'll have to check with April, maybe a trade to strengthen the gene pool if your interested. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Glad they went to a good home. They look great under better lighting. I just didn't have the time for them with all my other tanks... they were quite comical though!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I've mixed up my gene pool quite well. Wouldn't mind any trades, but you're way out in Langley my friend!

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've mixed up my gene pool quite well. Wouldn't mind any trades, but you're way out in Langley my friend!
Well I'm the one who needs a male so I will do the travel, I'm not really set up quite yet anyway, I'll pm you with my cell # and we could discuss it by text.
Cheers Laurie

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
That's a great video of the pair with their fry. Thanks for posting.
Thank you =) But i'd prefer breeding those red dragons you have, or some long fins if you ever have HAHA~

Anyone else wanna chime in with their fish? Or are we the only two that keeps these?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts