British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Did i see scales flying around? o_O wow! nasty!

Gotta luv how the arowana broke up the fight!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Lol! This why some large ST have damage eyes as when they fight, they give each other a suction bite. I wanted that small ST but too bad don't have enough money to get it. Lol! Find me another classic ST. The 3-4 bar ST you got me is a black hole. Will eat anything from shrimp/prawn shells, to fish fillets to smelt and my 12" fire eel that it ate last night.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it ate a fire eel last night!?????? holy geees. yea that blind buy is def a machine. eats anything you put in there. i wasnt able to try pellets but im sure he will take it as well.

haha datnoid fight doesnt happen too often. it just got out of hand yesterday morning. i had to seperate the smaller one since hes the aggressor of the 3! my 3 st comm did not last too long... oh well, ill try it again if i find another st.

no scales flying around. just the air bubbles. fortunately, both werent injured. or else id have another blind st for sale lol

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
interesting vid mike. i wonder how the 4 of mine do when im not home during the day. they must fight like crazy. i dont see much of this when im at home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts