British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
November 2nd until December 15th, 2016

Win a $50 Petland Canada gift card!

Whenever you shop at our store, mention you are from BCAquaria.com and your receipt will be added to the entry box! Purchase can be of anything, even non-fish products and such.

We will draw one winner who will be announced on our forum here on BCAquaria.com!

To qualify, follow these steps:
Have the cashier print out an extra receipt copy and write on the back:
-your full name
-contact phone number
-BCA username

Cashier will save your special receipt and put it into the contest envelope.

We have the Black Friday sale coming up this month and another sale in December before the contest ends, so take full advantage of those days and add an extra receipt or two to up your chances! We will have another one of these contests soon :)

Good luck everyone!

*max one receipt a day per household. must have all information requested above to be eligible. chance of winning depends on number of qualified entries at the end of contest. gift card valid for in-store purchases only. gift card only, no cash. contest runs from operating store hours november 2nd, 2016-december 15th 2016. winner will be announced within 48 hours of contest closing.*

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lots of entries from just today! Tons of new fish arrived today so a great opportunity to get fish and enter the draw :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reminder to everyone that this is still going on! With tomorrow's sale, don't forget to enter!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CONGRATS TO ROD AKA CATGOLDFISH!!! He won the $50 gift card to Petland!!! Winner was chosen by my store manager Samara to eliminate me possibly picking someone on purpose! Lol. Thanks to everyone who entered.... we will have another contest like this again soon! :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thanks to Petland and all the wonderful staff working there especially Kim for putting this contest together. I hope to be there tomorrow if the snow holds off. I will let you know if I need help spending it Plumberboy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts