British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the midst of revamping and updating my aquariums. I am looking for a number of freshwater fish. If you have any of the following fish for sale, please send me an email advising of desired price and descriptor of what you have and approximate age/size. Fish must be in perfect health for me to even consider.
I live in Salmon Arm but do make trips down to the coast to pick up fish, etc. I am planning a trip for mid to late July.

My Bucket List:
1) Spotted gar – looking for a couple of them
2) Knife fish – open to various kinds (white trumpet would be nice!)
3) Piranha – looking for a school of 5 to 8 (gold or red belly)
4) Snakeheads – any kind (two for sure – maybe up to 6)
5) Eel(s) – open to various kinds
6) Ropefish – open
7) Stingrays – open to various kinds
8) Bichirs – open
9) Blue or/and red lobsters / crayfish.....6 or 8

Will consider:
10) Pipefish / pencil fish
11) Oscars
12) Clown Loaches – looking for a couple of them > 8 inches
13) Puffer fish
14) Red Top Geos (must be big)
15) Elephant nose – open
16) African butterfly fish
17) Crabs
18) Shrimp
19) Arowana (have to be a great deal and a beauty as I already have…but never say never)

Also looking to add a few more varieties of unique plecos. Less of a priority but for the right type and price, will consider. Looking at singles only.
In closing, some of my favorite fish have come from members of this forum hence why I am soliciting offers. Secondly, I would like to make my trip down worthwhile and bring back a lot of fish. And finally, it is unlikely that I will accept all offers so I do apologize in advance to those offers that I do not accept.

Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Very limited response to my request so I am making the assumption that there is not a whole lot available at this time....I will try again at a later date (a few months down the road). Close thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.