Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys.

I decided to go ahead and make a moss wall in my shrimp tanks(5 & 10 gal) and I'd like to make it with x-mass moss.....I already have java moss but if I'm gonna do it I wanna do it right(with x-mass moss).

So if any1 has any x-mass moss for sale please contact me by PM or email([email protected] yahoo.com *remove the space*).....the more the better.

My location is Montreal, Canada so you'll have to ship it here.

Payment will be made through Paypal or whatever works for you.

Thanks a lot and I hope there's some1 out there that can help me.

Cheers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks jobber for the PM.....I also PMed WSL(thanks effox).....

@ someguy....aquaflora doesn't have any moss for now(Out of stock) !!!!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I personally would go with Aquabid if you are looking for X'mas moss or moss of any kind.

It might look a little beat up when it arrives from Asia via regular post but it will green up given time and its by far, the cheapest way

Joe

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Cheers from Vancouver.

I personally would go with BCAquaria members, you know 100% they won't cheat you. I can't say the same about aquabid strangers.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I think it'll get confiscated by customs.

Any plants being imported into Canada need a phyto certificate of sanitation which the seller should provide. Aquatic Magic however doesn't provide this, they'll probably refund upon receipt of an angry customs' letter though. (Speaking from experience).

On the other hand, it might sneak through customs, albeit illegally.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
IMO Aquatic Magic is a very reliable seller.

I would be 100% comfortable buying from Aquatic Magic. I have several times before and was happy every time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.