British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ben and I got Yzma from darb, thanks!!!! She is awesome & really quite adorable!! She has settled in nicely so far, she's already had her first home-bred crayfish. :D

She is currently in a 26 gallon tank with Black, Peach and Purple 3M Sand.
I haven't had the chance to take very many pics since she has been burried most of the time but here are some pics at least :p

Yzma

·
Registered
327 Posts
It is good to know that she went to a good home!

The tank looks awesome and the 3M colour mix seems to look good, maybe I will try that too since I have all the same colours which came from the tail end supply at Steels.

Once she gets settled she will start to come out when she is hungry and give you the feed me I am hungry stare. She is not shy around guppies either and that is when she really comes to life. It is always fun watching lurkers that don't have the patience to wait around for their meal to come to them ....

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
we fed her a crayfish yesterday and it was very cool. she came to life sooo quick. thanks again darb!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we fed her a crayfish yesterday and it was very cool. she came to life sooo quick. thanks again darb!
+1 & Thanks for the comments everyone :)
We have two crays that are pregnant at the moment.. so more home-bred crays are on the way! We're also trying to breed guppies.. hopefully it will go well.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got some pics when I turned on the light this morning.. she didn't stick around for long though lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts