British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have 5 zebrafish for sale. Their all healthy but need a new home. I dont know much about these. I got them when I bought a tank off someone about 6 months ago. They have all done well. $10 obo Chilliwack

·
Registered
506 Posts
Any pics?

BTW whereabouts in the 'wack are you?

John

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. Im right off the hwy on Annis rd. Its about 8 mins from the mall. Ill try to take a few pics after dinner. Just incase I cant take a picture, their are 3 with stripes and 2 that are the same but have dots instead of stripes. And a couple have more flowy fins, im assuming their the boys?

I also have two tetras, they have a red line running through them not blue. $2

And I have two other fish i was told are in the tetra family that are silver and the shape of a nickle and their fins are black. ?? I see them at the pet store all the time but cant think of the name. $2

Ill do my best to get the pics since i know my description is not the best

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, heres the pictures, I did my best. :O) Their a pick so you can see the other tetras for anyone who might be interested. I also tried to get a pic of the difference between the spoted and striped fish. Let me know if your interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
Those are long fin zebra danios. Sorry, I thought they were zebra cichlids from Lake Malawi.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am in your area , moving near evans road overpass soon . you still wanna sell em ill grab em tommorow. or when ever is good for you . 604 798 7739

1 - 6 of 6 Posts